What People Expect From Assisted Online Support (Page 1 of 4)
Consumers Seeking Support Expect:
- Your service levels to be posted.
- A response to inquiries within 4 business hours.
- To wait no longer than 30 seconds for each response in chat.
- To get the same answers regardless of the channel used or staff assisting them.
- Interactions to be captured and available so they do not need to repeat themselves.
- Check out these survey responses for more expectations.
Regardless of how informative your content and powerful your search engine are, there are times when stakeholders need help from another stakeholder. This assisted-service support typically connects customers/members to your support staff, but the Fuze Suite also enables stakeholders to request assistance from any other stakeholder.
Online support options provided by the Fuze Suite includes:
- Support from other relevant stakeholders initiated through Community Answers.
- Support from your staff initiated in-person, on the phone, or online using email or online forms.
- Support from your staff using online chat.
- Tight integration between the Fuze Case Management functionality and self-service content to ensure information in the KB naturally evolves and that consistent answers are provided by all staff and across all channels.
- Tight integration between Case Management and Contact Management, and Feedback Management to provide staff with a complete understanding of the business relationship.
- All processes measured and managed according to your business hours and service levels, which can vary by question type or the person/group asking the question.