We’re less than a week away from one of the biggest events in the unified communications space, Enterprise Connect. The four-day long event takes place in Orlando and brings together over 3,000 IT professionals, vendors, and consultants.
Here’s an overview of how we’ll be fuzing at Enterprise Connect.
The Fuze Lounge – Booth # 735
Our booth is the hub of our presence at Enterprise Connect. At the top of every hour during the exhibit times we’ll be running group demos of our unified platform and we have several team leaders ready to meet one on one if you’d like a deeper look at any of our products.
- Chat with Michael Affronti: Learn more about the product roadmap for Fuze and international priorities. Michael is the VP of Product at Fuze. Michael joined Fuze (formerly ThinkingPhones) via the acquisition of Contactive in NYC. Prior to Contactive and Fuze, Michael spent 10 years at Microsoft in Seattle, WA, working in Product Management building social collaboration experiences in Lync, Office365, Outlook, Exchange, and Yammer that were used by over 500 million customers.
- Chat with Alex DeNunzio: Learn more about our core platform and tools. When he is not watching the Sox at Fenway Park or chasing after his young daughter, Alex DiNunzio is the Director of Product at Fuze. He is responsible for the core platform: voice innovation, the self-service portal, carrier network, international expansion, and the reseller experience. Alex first came to ThinkingPhones in 2009, left to obtain his MBA from Harvard Business School, and returned to lead product efforts.
To learn more, schedule a one-on-one demo, or a time to meet with Alex or Michael, click here.
Our Session – 5 Tough Questions to Ask Your (Would-Be) UCaaS Provider
Alex DiNunzio will join three other panelists from Verizon, Microsoft, and ShorTel to help enterprises decipher exactly what’s needed to make the decision about diving into UCaaS. Participants will leave the session with a sense of the critical questions to ask any UCaaS vendor.
The session will be held on March 9 (Day 3) at 1:30pm in room Osceola A, in the Cloud Communications track.
Get all of the session details and build your schedule here. And if you want a sneak peek at the content of our session, check out our latest eBook, 5 Key Questions to Ask Your Future Cloud Communications Provider.
A Night of Fun on Fuze
We’re planning a special night of fun with a vacation from the expo floor. Skip the steak dinners and meet and network with your peers at one of the newest and hottest restaurants in Orlando.
If you’re interested in shaking up your Tuesday night (March 8) plans, please add yourself to the waitlist.
Get Fuzing – Our Contest
Last, but certainly not least, we’re running a contest the full length of the event. And there are a few ways to enter and increase your chances of winning. We’ll be raffling off a Drone, GoPro, and $100 gift card.
- Earn One Entry: Stop by our booth, have a chat with us, and allow us to scan your badge.
- Earn Two Entries: For every tweet you send including @Fuze and #EC16, you’ll receive two additional entries.
- Earn Three Entries: Stop by our booth and pick up some of our swag. If we spot you on the show floor repping Fuze and wearing our swag, we’ll give you three additional entries!
At the end of the event, we’ll be randomly selecting three winners to each win one of the prizes.
See you at the show!