Orlando, Florida, is historically known for being the permanent address of one cartoon mouse and (more recently) heroes from a galaxy far, far away. For us in the enterprise technology community, it is the site of one of the most anticipated events of the year: Gartner’s annual Symposium / ITxpo. Now in its 16th year, it brings together CIOs, senior IT leaders, and other decision makers for a week of discussion on not only the trends impacting today’s landscape, but what tools and innovations will be shaping our world tomorrow.
For example, last year at the flagship event, many prominent Gartner analysts discussed the changing role of data in driving decision making as businesses began to undergo digital transformation. This fed into a larger theme that still looms today: how can CIO and their c-suite counterparts create a holistic strategy for tackling this next stage of business development? How can they turn each segment of their organization into a driver of innovation and success?
We expect these conversations to continue and expand this year, and Fuze is thrilled to be able to participate in several sessions throughout the show. Check out when and where we’ll be, below, or the full conference schedule here.
- Enabling the Digital Workplace
- Monday, Oct 2, 2017 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM
- Fuze’s Jed Brown will take the stage to discuss the opportunities and challenges businesses face when adopting new tools to support an increasingly digital and mobile workforce.
- Roundtable: Taking Unified Communications to the Cloud
- Monday, Oct 2, 2017 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM & Wed, Oct 4, 2017 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM
- Explore the UC solutions that span megavendors such as Microsoft, Google and Cisco, compared to innovation engines such as Ring Central, BroadSoft, Fuze and 8x8. Identify whether cloud UC is a good fit for your organization now or in the future given that the vast majority of vendor R&D is cloud-focused.
You can also find Fuze on the show floor at booth #229. Alternatively, schedule a meeting in advance and receive a free YETI® Cooler: http://info.fuze.com/ITxpo2017
See you there!