2021 has proven to be a big year for the channel, and the year that Fuze recommits itself as a business to our partner community. As our Vice President of Global Partner Programs & Partner Experience, Mike Berlin, recently outlined, we are committed to delivering a partner-first strategy to the market.
Fuze sees immense value in investing in partners and resellers that act as true advisors or consultants to customers in their digital transformation journey.
The partner-first initiative, which operates within our Global Partner Program, increases Fuze’s investment in:
- Partners who have long-standing relationships with customers, developed over years of investment by the partners into their accounts.
- Partners who are committed to driving customer value and digital transformation efforts.
- Partners who have a deep understanding of the customer’s environment and business, supporting risk mitigation and accelerating time-to-value.
Partners who participate in the program have a new opportunity to:
- Drive revenue and higher margins with both new and existing long-term customers by offering a scalable cloud solution to support the full breadth of their clients’ communications needs.
- Enhance and simplify their portfolio with single-vendor management of the Fuze UCaaS offering.
- Retain and protect full customer lifecycle ownership while delivering Fuze-developed sales, implementation, industry-leading support programs, and methodologies that expand opportunities to add value as an agent or value-added reseller.
- Access Fuze’s enterprise resources such as dedicated sales representatives, implementation managers, and support engineers, enabling a world-class customer and partner experience.
That being said, we’re thrilled to acknowledge this year’s winners of our 2021 Partner Awards. We work closely with a number of top software and hardware providers, leveraging their technology to create a rich and versatile end user experience. These partnerships enable Fuze to empower the modern workforce with seamless collaboration and communication tools. This year, we’re recognizing our top five partners for their roles in supporting and championing Fuze’s platform.
The 2021 Fuze Partner Awards winners are....
Most Innovative Masters: Avant. Avant enables its partners and clients to make intelligent, data-driven decisions about services, technology and cost-effective communications.
Top Revenue Masters: Intelisys. Intelysis provides access to the hardware, software, connectivity and cloud services businesses need to support the hybrid workplace of the future.
Top Pipeline Generation Masters: Telarus. Telarus holds contracts with commercial network, cloud, and cybersecurity providers, and consolidates the sales volume of a network of independent sales agents.
Top Partner in the UK: SaaScom. SaaScom provides technical resources for the software services and solutions you need to run your business.
Top Partner in the US: Enterprise Systems Corporation. Enterprise Systems Corporation is an expert systems integrator for cloud and premise data center, voice, phone systems, video, contact center, wired and wireless network and network security.