Talking AI, Cloud, Consolidation, and More at Enterprise Connect 2018
It’s our favorite time of year here at Fuze. Not because Spring is starting to rear its head or we’re filling out our March Madness brackets – but because we’re gearing up for Enterprise Connect 2018. Hosted annually in Orlando, Florida, Enterprise Connect is among the largest gatherings of enterprise communication experts in the world. It creates discussion between industry leaders, highlighting the major opportunities and challenges facing the modern enterprise. Once again, Fuze is proud to be a sponsor.
While each iteration of Enterprise Connect takes its own unique tone, in many ways the 2018 conference is defined by the practical ways next-gen technology is shaping the future of enterprise communications. In fact, our own Chief Technology Officer Keith Johnson will be hosting a speaking session on March 12 dedicated to the power communications data has in building smarter artificial intelligence (AI) functionalities. He joins other experts in diving deeper into workplace collaboration and the changing ways technology is shaping how we work.
But that’s not the only place you’ll find Fuze at Enterprise Connect 2018. Check out our full schedule of sessions and panels below and don’t miss the opportunity to chat one-on-one with our team. Click the links below and add to your schedule planner today.
- Cloud Communications 2021: Is the Cloud Unavoidable? March 12, 2:15pm – 3:00pm
- Michael Affronti, VP of Product
- Fueling Enterprise AI with Communications Data March 12, 4:05pm – 4:25pm
- Keith Johnson, Chief Technology Officer
- UCaaS: Contending with Vendor Lock-in and Consolidation Woes March 13, 8:00am – 8:45am
- Eric Hanson, VPof Product Marketing
- Cloud Tradeoffs: Customization vs. Off-the-Shelf, Cost vs. Agility March 14, 3:00pm – 3:45pm
- Eric Hanson, VP of Product Marketing
- Resiliency, Disaster Recovery & Emergency Communications: New Threats, New Ways to Prepare March 15, 10:15am – 11:15am
- Michael Musselman, VP of Global Sales Engineering
Interested in a demo of the Fuze platform while on-site? Fuze will be located on-site at booth #919 on the Expo Floor. Or, you can contact us here to set up a briefing in advance. See you at #EC18!