By the Numbers
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES 1,400
NUMBER OF OFFICE LOCATIONS 20
NUMBER OF COUNTRIES OPERATED IN 16
Through Fuze, Boon Edam now benefits from high-performance voice and chat capabilities, so the company can have quality conversations with global team members and clients, no matter their locations. It has also enabled the company to remove 90 percent of desk phones. Not only does using mobile and softphones almost exclusively fit into the more flexible requirements and preferences of the workforce, it is also a big part of future-proofing the company.
The platform is used to collaboratively plan revolving door installation projects across various locations, with groups and individuals sharing invaluable resources. In reception, where the previous system was ill-equipped to handle numerous incoming calls and callers waiting in queues, the new platform provides effective ring group, hunt group, and reception functionalities, meaning high-quality customer service is provided to the company’s client base and receptionists are no longer overwhelmed.
The single platform has replaced six on-premises systems, simplifying the infrastructure, and stripping out unnecessary cost accrued from maintaining legacy systems. Complete integration with critical business tools, including Microsoft Office 365, has also streamlined day-to-day processes.
The deal with Fuze has also helped Boon Edam modernize, centralize, and simplify voice costs, adding to the company’s recognition that Fuze is more closely aligned with its future vision to become a future-facing, cloud-first, and innovation-led organization.
After decades of using a traditional phone system, Fuze’s simple and intuitive user interface is allowing teams to adopt and embrace a more modern way of working. In fact, in the countries where the platform is already installed, the workforce reports that it quickly becomes second nature.
A cloud-based approach is best positioned to support Boon Edam’s growth plans, as they look to expand further and wider. Boon Edam has also achieved cost savings as a direct result of implementing the Fuze platform and removing existing, outdated systems.
- Pure cloud UC solution
- Integration of communications into a single platform
- Consistent user experience, regardless of device or location
- Single, unified, managed solution allowing for rapid activation and easy expansion
- Ability to scale to thousands of users
- 24/7 IVR routing for calls across the global organization
- Global carrier capabilities
- Reception-friendly features such as ring groups, call-queues, and call-forwarding
- Unified tools including calling, messaging and audio conferencing
- Full analytics reporting
- Global corporate directory
- Available on multiple devices including desk phones, softphones, and mobile devices