At a glance
# OF CANDIDATES PLACED 5,000
# OF COUNTRIES 23
# OF CONTINENTS 6
To position the business for future success, CD began searching for a unified communications (UC) provider that could transform their telephony system into a mobile-ready, resilient, and reliable business resource.
"We spoke to several solution providers, but we found that none of them could provide the functionality and usability we needed. We’ve just set up a young, dynamic team in a new office in Manchester. They prefer to work on mobiles, so we knew long term we wouldn’t invest in another premise-based system. That’s why we decided to choose a cloud UC provider like Fuze. They made the effort to understand our business model and then worked with us to implement the solution at a pace that matched our requirements."
Fuze provided a cloud communications strategy for CD based on a single software platform.
- Platform characteristics:
- Multiple, global data centers to guarantee system reliability
- Location-based call routing through global data centres (not US or UK only)
- Mobile app for iOS and Android phones
- Consistent user experience across all devices
- Single, unified, managed solution allowing for rapid activation and easy expansion
- Key user features:
- Unified tools including VoIP, instant messaging, video, and audio conferencing
- Access to all services across all mobile devices, wherever and whenever employees need them
- Extended call functions such as call recording, emailed voicemail, and call shadowing
- Full analytics dashboard to review call activities across all devices
- Platform integration with Salesforce to reduce CRM admin using automated activity logging and dialing (click-to-call)