At a glance
TRUCKS IN FLEET 1,300
FIRST TO APPLY TRAILER SKIRTS TO 100% OF FLEET
NUMBER OF STATES SERVICING 48
BIODIESEL FUEL, PARTNERING WITH RIO VALLEY BIOFUELS 20%
As a transportation company on the move, MVT’s decision to move from a proprietary MPLS network to a cloud-based system using direct internet access was an absolute game changer: It allowed them to have the connectivity they needed while simultaneously reducing networks costs and increasing bandwidth.
“When searching for a cloud-based communications provider, Fuze stood out for several reasons, including its call center software capabilities and its reporting systems,”
“We’re very metrics-driven here. With Fuze, we could continue monitoring performance patterns to create the same custom reports customers had come to expect using the previous system. The unexpected capabilities of video communication paired with voice is really going to move us forward. That’s really a gift.”
Having greater insight into call flows with custom business intelligence empowers Kelley’s team to dive into the ways that communication can be more effective and provided a strong justification for the migration. In addition to equipping the company with richer call center capabilities, the new implementation gave Kelley and MVT peace of mind with business continuity across multiple NOCs spanning the globe.
Fuze provided MVT with additional functionality while reducing unnecessary costs tied to legacy systems. New methods of communication delighted the Company by helping its teams imagine what’s possible for the future, showing how Kelley’s decision to invest in Fuze during his tenure as CIO will leave a lasting impact on the business.
- Platform characteristics:
- Transition to cloud-based VoIP from legacy PBX system
- Call center software included to drive improved customer service
- Location-based call routing
- Continual system updates performed in the cloud
- Key user features:
- Custom reporting, reproducing reports from previous system
- Full analytics dashboard to reinforce the importance of BI within the company
- Voice and video functionality, modernizing how workers communicate whether on the road or at the office