What is Fuze?
Fuze is a cloud-based, unified communications platform and contact center, built for the enterprise.
Our intuitive, all-in-one unified communications platform enables a seamless transition between calling, video conferencing, instant messaging and sharing, powered by the industry-leading intelligent cloud architecture. Fuze modernizes the communications experience and empowers the digital and distributed workforce to communicate anywhere, anytime, and across any device.
Built on a cutting-edge cloud voice architecture, Fuze powers the highest-quality calling experience with an innovative phone system that is secure and reliable on a global scale. As an alternative to a legacy on-premises PBX, our unified communications system offers enterprise-grade calling that goes beyond voice by seamlessly integrating with video and real-time content sharing. This all takes place right within the calling experience, on any device, with one single carrier network.Learn more about Calling
Fuze offers enterprise-grade HD audio and video conferencing for meetings with up to 1,000 participants with dynamic screen and content sharing. With Fuze, collaborative user experiences are able to consistently occur across any device—desktop, mobile, browser and conference room system. Plus, Fuze's unified communications platform is integrated into the way you work with industry-leading presence and calendar integrations for Google and Office365.Learn more about Meetings
Global enterprise communications is complex. Make sure you partner with individuals and teams who have been there before.
- Fuze has helped enterprise customers migrate from on-premise systems to the cloud for over a decade
- Maintains a current post-deployment CSAT score of 4.8
- includes Fuze Success Plans (recently recognized by Frost & Sullivan) to drive successful implementation, strong engagement through adoption planning, and long-term success with a strong strategtic partnership
- Has traditionally focused on the SMB space with deployments mainly supported via self-service tools
- Started selling to mid-market and enterprise companies several years ago
- Has an average customer of less than 50 users (based on recent 8x8 annual report)
The Fuze platform is uniquely designed to meet the needs of large enterprises. It seamlessly integrated across our enterprise, delivering the security and control IT demands, while providing an intuitive user interface that was immediately adopted by our employees, driving increased productivity across the entire organization.
One size does not fit all.
Not all customers have the same requirements and use cases. Make sure your vendors offer you the option you need both today and tomorrow.
- Offers multiple contact center solutions (Fuze Contact Center, NICE inContact, and Five9) and integrations to provide the best fit for various business requirements
- Supports multiple options for companies using Microsoft Teams, including both a fully functional click-to-call integration, as well as direct routing
- Only offers 8x8 Contact Center and does not offer integrations with leading CCaaS vendors such as NICE inContact and Five9
- Only supports routing for Microsoft Teams and does not have a click-to-call integration
Replacing a communications system is complex. It’s not just replacing phones on desks. Fuze took the approach of trying to understand our business and making sure that the Fuze solution was a good fit for us. That, for me, as the executive going to the table for getting budget and approvals, helped me build the business case.
Who is going to be there when it matters most?
When supporting a solution that touches everyone in the enterprise, from the c-suite, to the mailroom, it's important to select a partner, not simply a vendor.
- conducts yearly TSIA certifications for all in-house support engineering resources located in North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Owns, services, and supports its whole platform, everything from contact center to video meetings
- does not outsource support to third parties with 100% of cases worked/addressed by Fuze employees
- Is not TSIA-certified and conducts some support operations through third parties
- Provides inconsistent customer service and support, according to customers
With Fuze we have found a solution that will simplify our global infrastructure, bringing all our communications requirements into a single platform, allowing us to eliminate legacy technology, better support our customers and, critically, drive significant cost out of the business.
Experience the difference with Fuze
Superior voice quality and uptime through unmetered calling to over 110 countries with over 50 carriers, providing an ideal option for companies with a wide-range global footprint.Learn more
Proven and validated methodologies for deploying cloud communications solutions to customers of all sizes for more than 10 years, tailored to your technical environment and business needs.Learn more
The all-in-one application that works across all locations and devices, providing you with one source for all your communications data, giving you a comprehensive view of usage, engagement, and productivity across the organization.Learn more
Online Meeting Software and Contact Center
Modernize your communications with a single cloud platform for global voice, HD video calling and conferencing, integrated chatting, and content sharing.See Fuze in action
Share a few contact details to request a demo.