Fuze vs. Microsoft Teams
What is Fuze?
Fuze is a cloud-based, unified communications platform and contact center, built for the enterprise.
Our intuitive, all-in-one unified communications platform enables a seamless transition between calling, video conferencing, instant messaging and sharing, powered by the industry-leading intelligent cloud architecture. Fuze modernizes the communications experience and empowers the digital and distributed workforce to communicate anywhere, anytime, and across any device.
Built on a cutting-edge cloud voice architecture, Fuze powers the highest-quality calling experience with an innovative phone system that is secure and reliable on a global scale. As an alternative to a legacy on-premises PBX, our unified communications system offers enterprise-grade calling that goes beyond voice by seamlessly integrating with video and real-time content sharing. This all takes place right within the calling experience, on any device, with one single carrier network.Learn more about Calling
Fuze offers enterprise-grade HD audio and video conferencing for meetings with up to 1,000 participants with dynamic screen and content sharing. With Fuze, collaborative user experiences are able to consistently occur across any device—desktop, mobile, browser and conference room system. Plus, Fuze's unified communications platform is integrated into the way you work with industry-leading presence and calendar integrations for Google and Office365.Learn more about Meetings
Are you an enterprise company looking for a global UCaaS solution?
It's not easy to support a complex, global deployment. With unlimited calling plans tailored to regional or global needs, Fuze simplifies the management of your communications solution.
- Full PBX replacement in over 40 countries
- Multiple calling plans to fit your needs and optimize costs
- All-in-one solution from a single vendor
- 10+ years deploying and supporting global UCaaS solutions
- Limited PBX replacement available in 24 countries
- Complex and expensive calling plans
- A multi-vendor solution is required to support most countries (ie. direct routing)
- History of selling on-premise solutions through partners and relatively new to UCaaS
The Fuze platform is uniquely designed to meet the needs of large enterprises. It seamlessly integrated across our enterprise, delivering the security and control IT demands, while providing an intuitive user interface that was immediately adopted by our employees, driving increased productivity across the entire organization.
Do you need to connect while on the go?
Flexbile work is more important than ever. Make sure your frontline workers and road warriors have the tools they need to stay connected and productive.
- Flexible connectivity options for calls, including wifi, cellular data (3G/4G/5G), and cellular voice (carrier mode)
- Enable carrier mode to provide the most reliable voice connectivity while on the road
- Use Car Mode to safely communicate while behind the wheel
- No ability to leverage the phone's native dialer (carrier mode) on Teams mobile application
- Calls cannot transfer seemlessly from WIFI to 3G/4G. If the signal drops, the call drops
Field work is essential to our business, so it’s critical that our mobile workers are fully enabled to communicate, collaborate, and share documents from any location. Fuze Mobility delivers a first-class mobile communications experience that will enable our workers with the flexibility, ease, and coolness factor they want, while providing our IT teams with the control and security they require.
Who is going to be there when it matters most?
When supporting a solution that touches everyone in the enterprise, from the c-suite, to the mailroom, it's important to select a partner, not simply a vendor.
- Contractually backed SLA of 99.999% availability
- TSIA certified in-house support engineering resources located in North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Current post-deployment CSAT score of 4.8
- Success Plans guide customers from initial deployment and through programs that promote long-term success
- 100% focused on UCaas and CCaaS solutions with no competing priorities
- 99.9% SLA for deskphones only with no SLA for softphones
- No TSIA certification, support primarily done through third-parties
- Inconsistent practices for adoption and success delivered through partners
- Hundreds of product lines and changing priorities
Fuze was the clear option for us when we needed to set our teams up for success at the Olympics.
In need of a unified platform for both UCaaS and CCaaS?
One application, one vendor, one bill. Streamline call center operations with one application for both internal communications and your customer interactions.
- Experience providing contact center solutions for almost a decade with hundreds of deployed contact center customers
- Native, unified application with the same look and feel for both calling, meeting, messaging, as well as contact center for agents and supervisors
- Integrations with leading CCaaS vendors NICE inContact and Five9
- Microsoft launched a brand new certification program for contact center partners in 2020
- No native Microsoft solution available
- New integrations with leading CCaaS vendors but limited deployment of integrations
Working with Fuze allows our staff to utilize one application for all of our communication needs. We are thrilled about transitioning to a best-in-class communication and collaboration platform.
Experience the difference with Fuze
Superior voice quality and uptime through unmetered calling to over 110 countries with over 50 carriers, providing an ideal option for companies with a wide-range global footprint.Learn more
Proven and validated methodologies for deploying cloud communications solutions to customers of all sizes for more than 10 years, tailored to your technical environment and business needs.Learn more
The all-in-one application that works across all locations and devices, providing you with one source for all your communications data, giving you a comprehensive view of usage, engagement, and productivity across the organization.Learn more
Online Meeting Software and Contact Center
Modernize your communications with a single cloud platform for global voice, HD video calling and conferencing, integrated chatting, and content sharing.See Fuze in action
Share a few contact details to request a demo.