Fuze vs RingCentral
What is Fuze?
Fuze is a cloud-based, unified communications platform and contact center, built for the enterprise.
Our intuitive, all-in-one unified communications platform enables a seamless transition between calling, video conferencing, instant messaging and sharing, powered by the industry-leading intelligent cloud architecture. Fuze modernizes the communications experience and empowers the digital and distributed workforce to communicate anywhere, anytime, and across any device.
Built on a cutting-edge cloud voice architecture, Fuze powers the highest-quality calling experience with an innovative phone system that is secure and reliable on a global scale. As an alternative to a legacy on-premises PBX, our unified communications system offers enterprise-grade calling that goes beyond voice by seamlessly integrating with video and real-time content sharing. This all takes place right within the calling experience, on any device, with one single carrier network.Learn more about Calling
Fuze offers enterprise-grade HD audio and video conferencing for meetings with up to 1,000 participants with dynamic screen and content sharing. With Fuze, collaborative user experiences are able to consistently occur across any device—desktop, mobile, browser and conference room system. Plus, Fuze's unified communications platform is integrated into the way you work with industry-leading presence and calendar integrations for Google and Office365.Learn more about Meetings
Global enterprise communications is complex. Make sure you partner with someone who has been there before.
- Fuze has been helping enterprise customers migrate from on-premise systems to the cloud for over a decade
- Current post-deployment CSAT score is 4.8
- Fuze Success Plans, recently recognized by Frost and Sullivan, drive successful implementation, strong engagement through adoption planning, and long-term success with a strong strategtic partnership
- Traditionally focused on the SMB space with deployments mainly supported via self-service tools
- Started selling to mid-market and enterprise companies several years ago
With Fuze we have found a solution that will simplify our global infrastructure, bringing all our communications requirements into a single platform, allowing us to eliminate legacy technology, better support our customers and, critically, drive significant cost out of the business.
One size does not fit all.
Give your unique users what they need. Your employees have different use cases and feature requirements.
- Ability to mix and match licenses based on user needs and regional calling requirements
- Integrations with multiple CCaaS partners
- Able to provide custom solutions and services; willing to partner with customers to satisfy unique use cases
- All users must have the same license type
- Resells InContact; no integrations with other leading CCaaS vendors
Replacing a communications system is complex. It’s not just replacing phones on desks. Fuze took the approach of trying to understand our business and making sure that the Fuze solution was a good fit for us. That, for me, as the executive going to the table for getting budget and approvals, helped me build the business case.
Who is going to be there when it matters most?
When supporting a solution that touches everyone in the enterprise, from the c-suite, to the mailroom, it's important to select a partner, not simply a vendor.
- TSIA certified in-house support engineering resources located in North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Fuze owns, services and supports all of its solutions, including contact center and video
- 100% of cases are worked/addressed by Fuze employees
- No TSIA certification, key elements of support done through third-parties
- Limited in-house support for contact center and video, as those products are resold from other vendors
- Customers report a history of poor support including language issues, constant transfers, and lack of expertise to address issues
Fuze was the clear option for us when we needed to set our teams up for success at the Olympics.
Experience the difference with Fuze
Superior voice quality and uptime through unmetered calling to over 110 countries with over 50 carriers, providing an ideal option for companies with a wide-range global footprint.Learn more
Proven and validated methodologies for deploying cloud communications solutions to customers of all sizes for more than 10 years, tailored to your technical environment and business needs.Learn more
The all-in-one application that works across all locations and devices, providing you with one source for all your communications data, giving you a comprehensive view of usage, engagement, and productivity across the organization.Learn more
Online Meeting Software and Contact Center
Modernize your communications with a single cloud platform for global voice, HD video calling and conferencing, integrated chatting, and content sharing.See Fuze in action
Share a few contact details to request a demo.