Fuze vs Zoom
What is Fuze?
Fuze is a cloud-based, unified communications platform and contact center, built for the enterprise.
Our intuitive, all-in-one unified communications platform enables a seamless transition between calling, video conferencing, instant messaging and sharing, powered by the industry-leading intelligent cloud architecture. Fuze modernizes the communications experience and empowers the digital and distributed workforce to communicate anywhere, anytime, and across any device.
Built on a cutting-edge cloud voice architecture, Fuze powers the highest-quality calling experience with an innovative phone system that is secure and reliable on a global scale. As an alternative to a legacy on-premises PBX, our unified communications system offers enterprise-grade calling that goes beyond voice by seamlessly integrating with video and real-time content sharing. This all takes place right within the calling experience, on any device, with one single carrier network.Learn more about Calling
Fuze offers enterprise-grade HD audio and video conferencing for meetings with up to 1,000 participants with dynamic screen and content sharing. With Fuze, collaborative user experiences are able to consistently occur across any device—desktop, mobile, browser and conference room system. Plus, Fuze's unified communications platform is integrated into the way you work with industry-leading presence and calendar integrations for Google and Office365.Learn more about Meetings
When supporting a solution that touches everyone in the enterprise, from the c-suite, to the mailroom, it's important to select a partner, not simply a vendor.
- Deploying and supporting enterprise accounts for over a decade
- Proven processes and programs for deploying and supporting enterprise customers
- Fuze Success Plans were recently recognized by Frost and Sullivan
- Fuze offers a finacially backed uptime SLA of 99.999% to all customers
- Zoom Phone has only been on the market for 2 years
- While Zoom has added many new features in a short period of time, Zoom has very little experience helping companies move from on-premise PBXs to the cloud
- Zoom Phone offers an SLA of only 99.9% which they may not provide to all customers; even then, it's far from the telco-grade standard of five 9's
When we look at the Fuze solution, we found a perfect match with our business, allowing us to quickly grow in different locations. Fuze is a key partner to us and delivers a fantastic customer experience end-to-end. They are always innovating, developing new features, and hearing customer feedback.
Are you an enterprise company looking for a global UCaaS solution?
It's not easy to support a complex, global deployment. With unlimited calling plans tailored to regional or global needs, Fuze simplifies the management of your communications solution.
- Full PBX replacement in over 40 countries
- Multiple calling plans to fit your needs and optimize your costs; unlimited calling plans availble for up to 116 countries
- 10+ years deploying and supporting global UCaaS solutions
- Limited PBX replacement available in over 40 countries
- Less than 2 years experience deploying full UCaaS solutions; the vast majority of Zoom Phone deployments have been for very basic use cases such as simply turning on a phone license for an existing Zoom meeting user
The Fuze platform is uniquely designed to meet the needs of large enterprises. It seamlessly integrated across our enterprise, delivering the security and control IT demands, while providing an intuitive user interface that was immediately adopted by our employees, driving increased productivity across the entire organization.
In need a unified platform for both UCaaS and CCaaS?
One application, one vendor, one bill. Streamline call center operations with one application for both internal communications and your customer interactions.
- Fuze has experience providing contact center solutions for almost a decade with hundreds of deployed contact center customers
- Native/integrated contact center; a unified application with the same look and feel for both calling, meeting, messaging, as well as contact center for agents and supervisors both UC and CC in common fully integrated UI
- Integrations with leading CCaaS vendors NICE inContact and Five9
- No native Zoom solution available
- Integrations with leading CCaaS such vendors NICE inContact and Five9 but limited number of customer deployments
Working with Fuze allows our staff to utilize one application for all of our communication needs. We are thrilled about transitioning to a best-in-class communication and collaboration platform.
Experience the difference with Fuze
Superior voice quality and uptime through unmetered calling to over 110 countries with over 50 carriers, providing an ideal option for companies with a wide-range global footprint.Learn more
Proven and validated methodologies for deploying cloud communications solutions to customers of all sizes for more than 10 years, tailored to your technical environment and business needs.Learn more
The all-in-one application that works across all locations and devices, providing you with one source for all your communications data, giving you a comprehensive view of usage, engagement, and productivity across the organization.Learn more
Online Meeting Software and Contact Center
Modernize your communications with a single cloud platform for global voice, HD video calling and conferencing, integrated chatting, and content sharing.See Fuze in action
Share a few contact details to request a demo.