Switch From Your PBX to Fuze
Unhappy with your outdated legacy PBX system? Move to Fuze’s unified communications solution and we’ll pay off the last year of your maintenance contract. Now more than ever, it’s important to rely on your cloud communications and collaboration provider to keep your workforce engaged and productive— no matter where they are in the world. Maintenance and upkeep fees for a legacy PBX system can be painful and costly.
- Is your legacy PBX allowing you the mobility to work from anywhere you need to?
- Are you getting as much value from your current communications solution as you had hoped? Or are you losing money on maintenance and upkeep?
- Is the system easy to use and scalable to meet the demands of your business?
Make the move to Fuze and we’ll pay off the last year of your maintenance contract with no switching costs. We’ll also give you the option to effectively migrate legacy handsets to new devices from Poly or Yealink. Some restrictions apply. Contact us for the full qualification requirements.
Traditional telephony and communications solutions chain you to your desk like a paper weight. However, with today’s global landscape after the onset of COVID-19, organizations need to be agile, act quickly, and enable your workforce to work from wherever they are without disruptions. Cloud based PBX solutions (or cloud hosted VoIP PBX solutions) truly allow your workforce to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Calling, chatting, and video conferencing so your employees can stay connected and work from anywhere
- A localized dialing experience on softphones without the need for a physical desk phone
- Optimized communication among your workforce
With legacy PBX, you may be paying more for the upkeep and maintenance of your legacy system than it would cost you to move to Fuze’s cloud based PBX systems. Especially if you have an older PBX for voice and are paying for other tools for messaging, conferencing, and video collaboration—all things Fuze can do with a single license.
Most importantly, cloud-based communications solutions scale easily as your business grows. Switching your communications tool undoubtedly makes the most financial sense for your business. With Fuze, you get:
- Predictable monthly billing costs
- Pay-as-you-grow features and functionality
- Solutions that integrate with your existing software
Ease of Use
A communications solution can’t be effective across your organization if it is not easy to use. Cloud-based communications — or VoIP cloud PBX — solutions merely require simple training, are available whenever and wherever your employees are, and possess a user interface just like the ones we use in our everyday technology.
- An intuitive single application experience for end users
- Simpler user control and management for IT admins
- Ability to optimize depending on your organization needs
As your business grows, you need tools that are flexible, modern, and easily integrate with other solutions to increase your levels of productivity. Cloud-based communications solutions have a swift and scalable deployment, both desktop & mobile video and voice collaboration, integrates with other cloud solutions, and eliminates redundancy between telephony and video conferencing bills by consolidating the cost into one.
Fuze allows you to:
- Add, remove, or manage users through the Fuze Hub easily
- Leverage unmetered calling to more than 110 countries with over 50 carrier relationships
- Move office locations with no interruption for your workforce