Switch your UCaaS to Fuze
We'll pay off your contract and migration costs.
Unhappy with your UCaaS deployment? Move to Fuze and we’ll pay off your contract and migration fees. Now more than ever, it’s important to rely on your cloud communications and collaboration provider to keep your workforce engaged and productive. A failed UCaaS deployment can be painful and costly.
When thinking about your current vendor:
- Is your UCaaS deployment falling short of your expectations?
- Are you getting as much value from your UCaaS solution as you had hoped?
- Are you getting the support you need?
Save when you switch.
Make the move to Fuze and we’ll pay off your contract.
Some restrictions apply. Contact us for the full qualification requirements.
Recognized for Customer Success
Rolling out a new enterprise communications solution isn’t always easy. Fuze treats each relationship as a partnership and works with our customers to ensure seamless migration, implementation, and adoption processes, helping our customers accelerate time to value. But don’t take our word for it. According to Frost & Sullivan, Fuze is a recognized leader in customer value and success, and Forrester Research rated Fuze 5/5 in Customer Success in The Forrester Wave™: Unified-Communications-As-A-Service (UCaaS) Providers, Q3 2019.
With Fuze, you get:
- Proven and validated implementation methodologies we’ve developed based on more than 10 years of deploying to enterprise companies
- 100% of support cases are addressed by a Fuze employee
- The only UCaaS vendor with TSIA Tier 2 certification A
- NPS rating of 70 for our support team and a CSAT score of 4.9 out of 5 for our implementation team post-deployment
Many free or freemium solutions don’t offer the same level of security as true enterprise telecommunication solutions. Oftentimes, freemium solutions may use consumer applications to authenticate users, opening up potential vulnerabilities across the organization. Fuze delivers:
- Full stack voice, video, messaging, and screen sharing that is deployed with redundancy across the globe
- Enterprise security certifications including SOC 1, SOC 2, and ISO 27001 to ensure the safety and security of our customer data
- Encryption at rest and in-transit to safeguard sensitive information
Modernize your communications with the #1 global cloud platform for unified voice, HD video calling and conferencing, integrated chatting, content sharing, and contact center. For companies with teams working remotely around the globe, there is inherently more complexity around solving enterprise communication needs, from managing relationships with multiple vendors to predicting monthly calling costs. Fuze offers:
- Enterprise expertise delivering seamless, flexible, and secure communications experiences around the globe
- Certified industry experts right in your region, throughout your buying, implementation, and enablement process to help you maximize your investment
- A full PSTN replacement services in 33 countries and unmetered calling to more than 110 countries with over 50 carrier relationships, powering superior voice quality and uptime in countries that represent 98% of the GDP
Productivity and Accessibility
Accessibility and mobility are paramount to end user adoption, satisfaction, and productivity. Does your current enterprise communications solution support end users’ ability to work in a simple, secure, and compliant manner? If your users can’t access the solution from their remote work locations, it’s pretty much a non-starter. Fuze provides:
- Diversity across access points and failover across each global region means that your users always have a strong communications experience regardless of their available connectivity
- Enhanced mobility features such as Car Mode and Siri support to keep your workforce connected from any location
- A suite of integrations connecting to the most enterprise popular applications, as well as APIs and custom solutions so Fuze seamlessly fits into your workflows
The Forrester Wave™ is copyrighted by Forrester Research, Inc. Forrester and Forrester Wave™ are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. The Forrester Wave™ is a graphical representation of Forrester’s call on a market and is plotted using a detailed spreadsheet with exposed scores, weightings, and comments. Forrester does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in the Forrester Wave™. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change.