BOSTON, MA (October 29, 2020)—Fuze, the leading cloud-based communications provider for the modern global enterprise, today announced the expansion of its next generation Fuze Integrations Ecosystem featuring new integrations with Microsoft Teams, Google Calendar, and Zapier in the Fuze Marketplace. The new offerings enhance end-user productivity and efficiency by embedding seamless calling, meeting, and chatting features deeper within the workflows across these adjacent technologies.
The Fuze Integrations Ecosystem enables customer and third-party developers to utilize custom integrations with enterprise-grade quality, performance, and security to augment the communications and collaboration solutions that best support their needs. Since its launch in May 2020, the Fuze Integrations Ecosystem has continued to add new APIs, integrations, and custom solutions to help meet the evolving needs of enterprise customers.
Updates to the Fuze Integrations Ecosystem feature enhanced integrations with:
- Microsoft Teams: Enables more efficient communications for Fuze users and their customers with access to a new dial pad feature, recent contacts list, and a full directory with Fuze user presence for easy search and calling. This expands on the existing Fuze and Teams capabilities combining the quality and reach of Fuze’s global calling network. The integration also enables Teams' users to move from Teams messaging to a Fuze call or meeting, whether on desktop, web, or mobile.
- Google Calendar: Further embeds Fuze into Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite, with “one click” functionality to schedule and join meetings across desktop and mobile. This native integration provides more flexibility and deeper interoperability with the Google scheduling tool, providing more users with additional functionality when managing Fuze Meetings and their calendars.
- Zapier: Extends the Fuze experience into daily workflows, giving users the ability to automate manual tasks and create custom integrations that enable enhanced productivity. With Zapier, users can create custom workflows, integrating with over 2,000 applications, benefitting the entire enterprise. Examples of Fuze + Zapier integrations include:
- Send Fuze chat alerts to a group when changes are made to a Salesforce field
- Archive all Fuze voicemails and meeting recordings into a cloud drive (OneDrive, Box, DropBox)
- Track all incoming and missed calls, as well as voicemails, in Google Sheets
- Create a Zendesk or ServiceNow ticket from a new call
- Send chat alerts to a group when a new lead is submitted via HubSpot or Marketo
- Create new Google or O365 contacts for incoming calls
- Notify a Fuze group when Azure DevOps or Jenkins builds are completed
“The global workforce has evolved dramatically over the past seven months; with the rapid expansion of distributed work, streamlining communications and workflows for optimized productivity has never been more critical,” said Jed Brown, SVP of Product at Fuze. “At Fuze, we are focused on the user experience and dedicated to giving our users access to the tools and integrations that enable them to do their best work.”
To learn more about the Fuze Integrations Ecosystem, visit fuze.com/integrations.
Fuze is a global cloud communications provider for the enterprise. Our intuitive unified communications and contact center platform enables seamless transition between calling, meeting, chatting, and sharing powered by the industry-leading intelligent cloud architecture. Fuze empowers the digital and distributed workforce to communicate anywhere, anytime, and across any device. Founded in 2006, Fuze is headquartered in Boston, MA with offices around the world. For more information, visit fuze.com.