BOSTON, MA (May 18, 2021) — Fuze, the leading cloud-based communications provider for the modern global enterprise, today announced Flex Summit 2021, a week-long virtual summit devoted to the future of flexible work. In 2019, Fuze hosted the first-ever Flex Summit, an in-person destination summit for leaders engaging in the future of flexible work, with more than 300 HR and IT leaders. This year, Flex Summit Week 2021 is re-imagining the traditional virtual event structure – releasing exclusive content each day, on-demand at 10:00 a.m. ET. Flex Summit Week 2021 takes place from Monday, June 14 – Friday, June 18, 2021.
The week-long event will feature engaging sessions with flexible work thought leaders who will break down the evolution and future of the flexible work movement. As much of the global workforce transitions to a hybrid work model, Flex Summit Week will largely focus on strategies to help organizations, managers and employees adapt to the ever-changing landscape of distributed work. Fuze will release new findings from its Flex Study 2021, analyzing global viewpoints on flexible work across different roles and regions. Flex Summit highlights include:
- Monday, June 14: Launch of the Flex Study 2021, featuring a 1:1 conversation with Lisa Walker, Workforce Futurist and VP of Brand at Fuze and Alex Campanelli, host of the Fuze Flex podcast. Fuze surveyed more than 8,800 frontline employees, office workers, and business leaders to uncover key trends and insights on the evolution of flexible work, one year into the global pandemic. Find out the workforce’s progress on building trust, staying productive, and engaging employees while we are apart.
- Tuesday, June 15: Webinar with guest speaker, Forrester Research’s Principal Analyst, David Johnson, on how to foster a dynamic workforce culture in a hybrid work environment.
- Wednesday, June 16: Keynote presentation from Dr. Kate Darling, a research specialist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab, where she investigates social robotics and conducts experimental studies on human-robot interaction. Kate will discuss how robotics fit into the future of flexible work.
- Thursday, June 17: Podcast conversation on designing for the hybrid workforce, exploring how workplaces must evolve the traditional office space to meet post-pandemic office norms. Guests include Poppin’s VP of Marketing and Communications, Meredith Zenkel, and Design Museum’s Executive Director, Sam Aquillano.
- Friday, June 18: Flex Summit Week will close with a featured performance from Pop-Up Magazine.
Select sessions from Flex Summit Week 2021 will be recorded and available on-demand. Learn more about Flex Summit Week here.