Fuze Named The Only Visionary in 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant
Fuze has been recognized as the only Visionary in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Worldwide. Recognized over the past eleven years, Fuze was recognized for our Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision. In addition, Gartner scored Fuze amongst highest three vendors across all Critical Capabilities use cases.
We believe here’s why Fuze was named as the Only Visionary
- Focus on the enterprise, providing services to large multinational organizations
- A global reach of telephony services spanning 35 countries
- A differentiated user experience for communication and collaboration on both desktop and mobile
- A seamless, comprehensive experience using Fuze Contact Center within a broader unified communications platform
Required report attribution and disclaimer(s):
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide, Rafael Benitez, Megan Fernandez, Daniel O'Connell, Christopher Trueman, Pankil Sheth, 12 November 2020
- Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide, Christopher Trueman, Megan Fernandez, Daniel O'Connell, Rafael Benitez, Pankil Sheth 17 November 2020
- Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Download the Gartner Magic Quadrant