You believe that security is paramount. We couldn’t agree more. Fuze utilizes multiple tiers of security capabilities in its architecture.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) utilizing the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) cipher - Fuze uses AES-256, the Federal government's required standard for encryption to encrypt traffic between participants to ensure confidentiality in transit.
- FIPS 140-2 Certified - Fuze's cryptographic component supports FIPS 140-2, a standard certification that is required by government agencies and regulated industries such as financial and health-care institutions who collect, store, transfer, share, and disseminate sensitive information.
- SSAE 16 Data Storage Provider - Your information is securely stored with our SSAE 16 compliant storage provider.
- Password Protection - Customer passwords are not stored in our database. We keep only a salted, cryptographic hash of passwords to compare against.
- Secure cross-site connectivity - All traffic between sites is on private lines and all traffic to and from Fuze over the Internet is encrypted to ensure it stays secure in transit.
- Tier 1 global colocation provider - Fuze utilizes top tier data center providers to ensure the ultimate in physical security and reliability
- Host controlled meeting access - Configurable, lockable rooms allow the host to grant access on a per user basis./li>
- Visual confirmation of phone participants - Fuze displays Caller ID or the user name of every meeting participant so you can see who is in attendance at all times.
- Secure phone conferencing - If visual confirmation isn't enough, you can use our Call Me feature to have Fuze explicitly dial participants phones, pulling them into the meeting.
- Audio room lock - After everyone connects, the host can lock the room to prevent unauthorized access.
- Meeting recordings and content links are password secured - Customers have an options to have Fuze recordings and content that is published for download to be password protected by default.
- Permission-based participation - Hosts can create open meetings or can assign presenter roles to attendees allowing them to lead portions of the meeting until the host revokes those permissions.
- Content Security/Protection - All uploaded content is securely stored on our back end. During a meeting, content pushed to the meeting participants is handled so that a local copy can not be obtained.
- Signed Code - Fuze components use signed code and a third-party certificate provided by VeriSign.
- 24x7 Engineering and Operations teams - Our offices in the US and Europe are staffed so someone is always available to take action where intelligent decision-making is necessary.
- Automated and distributed service quality monitoring and remediation ensure Fuze stays running when you need it most.
- State-of-the-art software engineering practices are in place to guarantee that performance targets are met.
- Load balancing, failover, scalability and security are designed into the service to guarantee reliable performance.
- Audited and regularly exercised business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- N+2 Tier 1 carriers for ultimate redundancy and peak load handling at each datacenter.
- Global datacenter failover, the loss of an entire site is mitigated via re-homing to the nearest adjacent site.