Implementation services designed for the Enterprise business
The Fuze Enterprise services engagement is intended for the mid-to-large enterprise business with 500-4,000 employees and up to 20 locations (a bespoke offering is provided for companies greater than 4000 employees and 20 locations). Each customer engagement follows our Implement 3D methodology - Phase 1: Discover, Phase 2: Design, Phase 3: Deploy. This engagement includes:
• A dedicated team of industry experts including a project manager
• *On-site project kick off
• A detailed review of business and technical goals to be achieved with an enterprise communications solution
• Site survey and deployment schedule
• Support process and workflow overview
• Education planning
• Service assurance and functional testing
*On-site support is expected for the first site deployment and on an as-needed basis thereafter.
Contact Sales >
**On-site training offered at sites with greater than 200 users.
Note: A Statement of Work (SoW) will be provided for services engagements greater than 4,000 employees and 20 locations.